CryoSlimming: focused on fat loss
CryoToning (including CryoFacial): focused on collagen and elastin production
The CryoSlimming is a localized fat loss treatment which naturally passes fat debris from the body via the lymphatic system. This session is ideal for someone looking to lose inches or deal with stubborn pockets of fat that do not improve with diet and exercise alone.
What is Apoptosis?
Apoptosis is a form of programmed cell death that occurs in multicellular organisms. It is a natural process aided by the body, and is produced solely through the application of cold temperatures in this case. CryoSlimming treatments produce apoptosis in localized fat cells, which subsequently break down and convert to cellular debris to be flushed out of the body via the lymphatic system. It typically takes roughly 72 hours for the apoptosis process to ramp up in the system, therefore it is helpful to integrate lymphatic drainage modalities and exercise at that point.
The ideal candidate:
- Individuals with a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle looking to lose the stubborn fat that does not improve with diet and exercise alone.
- Individuals who do not qualify as obese
- Individuals who have pinchable subcutaneous fat (“pinch an inch”)
Recommended treatment plan:
- In most cases, it is recommended that clients purchase a package of 5 treatments for the desired treatment area. If you would like to treat multiple areas with Slimming, we recommend that you choose the area of biggest concern and complete a 5 pack on that area before moving on to the next.
- Ideally treatments once performed every 14 days for slimming and every 7 for toning.
- CryoSlimming clients should avoid all sugars (including natural and refined sugars, carbohydrates, and alcohol) for a minimum of 2 hours before and after their session. The presence of sugars close to the session time can interrupt the processes necessary to produce a desirable result.
- It is strictly contraindicated to perform CryoSlimming treatments in the area of the face (excepting the Double Chin Slimming) and breasts in both men and women as the breasts are glandular in nature.
- CryoSlimming sessions should not be applied directly over incision scars.
CryoToning and CryoFacial:
The CryoToning treatment works through alternating vasoconstriction and vasodilation to increase microcirculation leading to increased collagen and elastin production in the localized area of treatment. This session is best used to address loose skin, cellulite, and signs of aging.
- Individuals with cellulite
- Individuals with loose skin, or skin lacking elasticity/evenness in tone
- Individuals with signs of aging (fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, etc)
Recommended treatment plan:
- For clients under the age of 45, it is generally recommended that they receive Toning sessions 1x per week for at least 5 sessions.
- For clients over the age of 45, or with more severe elasticity loss, it is generally recommended that they receive Toning sessions 2x per week for at least 5 sessions.